MassageLuXe Targets Salt Lake City Area for New Growth
Fast Growing Spa Franchise on Track to Open 250 Locations
July 26, 2022 // Franchising.com // ST. LOUIS, Mo. - MassageLuXe, the fast-growing massage and spa franchise delivering the highest standard of services in the membership-based massage, facial, and waxing industry, launches the next phase of its national franchise expansion strategy - setting its sights on Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas.
The first Utah location of MassageLuXe in South Jordan, a suburb about 30 minutes south of Salt Lake City, opened with great success in June. MassageLuXe is excited to welcome qualified applicants interested in opening their own spa(s) in the area.
“There is fantastic opportunity for anyone in the Salt Lake City area who wants to be involved in the evolving $18 billion-a-year massage industry,” says Mark Otter, MassageLuXe CEO “We’ve experienced explosive growth over the last decade, and the future just keeps getting brighter. Massage is no longer considered a luxury. It is now seen as an essential service and an established part of the health and wellness business sector.”
Founded in 2008 in St. Louis, Missouri, the MassageLuXe franchise model maintains a mission to provide an unparalleled experience that supports and encourages health, well-being, and quality of life through massage and related services in a comfortable, relaxing, and luxurious environment.
MassageLuXe offers people the opportunity to be their own boss, own a turnkey business, and turn a profit. No other franchise concept allows business owners to hit the ground running faster than MassageLuXe. It is also perfect for seasoned investors looking to diversify their assets.
The Case for Salt Lake City
“In order to be successful, entrepreneurs need to build their businesses in areas that are bursting with opportunity and that have a local talent pool of skilled workers. says MassageLuXe Chief Growth Officer Kristen Pechacek. We’ve identified Salt Lake City as having this type of environment,”. “MassageLuXe is on track to open more than 250 locations within the next few years, and we realized Salt Lake City aligns itself with our growth goals for many reasons.”
Those reasons include:
- Utah is the No. 1 state in the nation for its economic outlook, according to the American Legislative Exchange Council, and the Salt Lake City region is a major driver behind this achievement.
- Salt Lake City is ranked as one of the best United States cities to start a business, according to Inc. magazine.
- The state boasts a business-friendly regulatory market, which is enjoyed by SLC. Tax incentives give entrepreneurs room to launch a new business, which would otherwise be challenging in other settings in the country.
- It is a place for small businesses to thrive: In Salt Lake City, 92% of businesses are classified as “small,” meaning that they have 50 employees or less.
- The city has a flourishing job market thanks to talent development within the school systems.
MassageLuXe owners enjoy reliable income driven by a membership-pricing model shaped over 15 years, in addition to other revenue streams such as gift cards and product sales. Franchisees have access to top-of-the-line management software to help coordinate all aspects of their business, which sets their operations and client experience up for success from day one, as well as world-class training and support.
Read the full article here: https://www.franchising.com/news/20220726_massageluxe_targets_salt_lake_city_area_for_new_growth.html